• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need some MEP004A help

panzerjunky

My Genset has 8 hours on an arsenal rebuild but....... The fella I got it from did some mods to the board the one that you move around to change between 480 and 220/110( he made copper jumpers ect) to make it single phase and to be honest I am not sure that even worked . It sat for over a year and a half put in new batteries and it started right up in like 1/2 a second I was amazed.
What I am needing is some pics of an un modified board both sides so I can put it back to as issued condition.
At that point I would like to put on an externaly mounted phase converter to give me single phase power where needed i know i will loose 1/3 of the output but 10KW will still power a large house any thoughts on this
Thanks Jerry

jbk

theirs a discusion on the board right now on this topic by sewerzuk. he has a vidio on their that shows the original bar placement. i have left my 004 stock because of the deration issue. i set the voltage up some 127/219 and havnt had an issue with anything in the house. the 3rd leg i have a 2 gang 120 volt 20 amp. recep. box and use cords so i can use somthing closer to full output. i dont have a picture of the reconnection board though.

Attachments

Last edited:

sewerzuk

My Genset has 8 hours on an arsenal rebuild but....... The fella I got it from did some mods to the board the one that you move around to change between 480 and 220/110( he made copper jumpers ect) to make it single phase and to be honest I am not sure that even worked . It sat for over a year and a half put in new batteries and it started right up in like 1/2 a second I was amazed.
What I am needing is some pics of an un modified board both sides so I can put it back to as issued condition.
At that point I would like to put on an externaly mounted phase converter to give me single phase power where needed i know i will loose 1/3 of the output but 10KW will still power a large house any thoughts on this
Thanks Jerry
If there isn't enough detail in my video, let me know. I'll send you some more detailed footage and/or pics. I'll have another one apart this weekend.