• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some opinions... :) Lots of pics!

Sumoman

What if I want to drive 4 hours away to an offroad park just to putt around and watch others. I think that would be a tad much for "maintenance" :D... plus if it comes back slightly muddy. How would I explaint that? :wink: Officer I was just making sure the 6 wheel was working properly. :)

D
If you are speaking of historically tags...No then it is called a "rally" to "show" your vehicle.. this is covered, well at least it is covered here in KY. I could drive to CA as long as it was going to a rally. I can also drive it to an auto parts store as long as it is related to the MV. Basically as long as it is related to the hobby and not just driving to drive it is covered.

Pawnshop

Texas law states that it can be used for parades, shows and "items of public interest", which I read as "rolling MV show". As I understand it, Texas Former MV registration simply restricts commercial and daily driver usage, otherwise you are pretty much cool.

I think you are in for a lot of work and expense if you register as a "Texas Truck", all the DOT regs will drive you crazy, clearance lights, mud flaps etc... not to mention the insurance!

IHASFIP

I live in Stephenville. My best friend is from Killeen. I grew up around Copperas Cove. I was asst. manager of the O'Reillys in Belton for almost 2 years back in 06-07. But at the end of May ( May 23-25 to be exact) I am going to Alto, (Shiloh Ridge) to go 4 wheeling for Memorial day.

As for holding air pressure no. But it will hold it for several days. It does get up to 90 psi really quickly though. I guess I just didn't look immediately after he started it.

IHASFIP

I may have to make it up there. My truck is no where near show quality. It is a toy and I plan on treating it like one. It has already seen its fair share of offroad abuse.

D

Pawnshop

A Deuce is a Deuce, I will be up there living in my M109A3, Reloader64 will be there with his M35A2, M813rc is planning to bring his M813, Sarge usually brings his M820 and there will also be a M818, likely at least one other M35A2 and some little jeep thingies too...

Wild Horse Hans

I was just in Bluffdale last Dec. I went to Craig Cameron's ranch for a week long horse clinic.
Isn't Stephenville the next town over? I fell in love with the area!!! If I could I would move there in a flash.
Hans

IHASFIP

Yea, bluffdale is 10 minutes away. Stephenville is 15,000 population. Cowboy capital of the world. Only, I am not one of them.

D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks