• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need something picked up at McCoy?

Chain-Saw

Let me know, maybe we can make it an adventure.
Well, I thought I finally had me a Deuce yesterday, but those prices went crazy at Selfridge,,, I will however get to make a trip to McCoy for my 2nd M101A2. After Kenny's help with my first one, I think I'm prepared to go it alone. (but I do have his cell # :-D) I spent more weekends than I can remember on McCoy when I was in the Reserves years back, but it will be nice to see it again.

Chain-Saw

Well, I've gone and done it now. Waiting on EUC to clear on my M35A3 at McCoy. My second EUC, so hopefully won't take long. I'm definitely gonna need some help with this recovery,,, any ideas? I hope to have 2 like-new exide 6TL's this weekend. Should I bite the bullet and have it transported to a diesel shop for a check-up and make sure it's road-worthy, or do I have a snowball's chance of pulling this off on the cheap?

camp9

You don't have very far to drive it. Don't know which one you got, but if it runs I'd drive it. Get some fuel filters, tools, and you should be fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks