• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need specs for M105 trailer

patch

Hey guys- I'm picking up a M105 trailer, can someone help me with a few dimensions? Tried the manuals section and can't seem to get logged in.... Need weight, overall length, total width of tire track(outside to outside). This is probably the most critical measurement, as my 2-axle hauling trailer measures 82" between the fenders. Just hoping it'll fit... Thanks for your help JK

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
2750 lbs empty, 166.5 from pintle to rear gate, 89" wide bed, tires are a bit narrower, but not much.

patch

Kenny, you really are unbelievable! Just what I was looking for, and in record time too....Thanks a million! Now I gotta do something about that quarter-inch..... FMJ- Thanks for the quick reply, you guys are on fire to-nite! The 105 would look good behind your M109 van, is it still for sale? I'd be tempted if it was 2000 miles closer....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The tires will give a little, will the fenders give a little? FWIW my secret is really no secret TM 43-0001-31 and its on Logsa and here too.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I cant take it anymore, I keep seeing "FWIW" and I cant figure out what it means. Sorry to get off topic but I'm sure I am not the only one scratching their head. Can someone please fill me in. Thanks

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
patch said:
Kenny, you really are unbelievable! Just what I was looking for, and in record time too....Thanks a million! Now I gotta do something about that quarter-inch..... FMJ- Thanks for the quick reply, you guys are on fire to-nite! The 105 would look good behind your M109 van, is it still for sale? I'd be tempted if it was 2000 miles closer....
Yeah both of them are, but since I still don't have my SF97's I pulled them off the classifieds......

I have 3 M105's.....
I took the info off the data plate on the drawbar.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks