• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need storage help near PLATTE MO

panzerwillie

I need help storing the M1010 coming back from alaska it seems that it broke a rod so we need to storage it until i can come and get it 305-218-0640 willie
any help will be great

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not familiar with the area but, I would expect a few replies by tomorrow.

hangfire

I have a place that you could leave it but I am 189 miles South of your location in Joplin MO. Hopefully, there is some one in the KC area that could help.

Mike

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm wondering about KSM715 or 91W350.

panzerwillie

Not sure what that means but we still in need for a place to park the M1010 so i can come get it with a trailer in the near future this is going to change the plans for the geogia rally

Andy1234

I called earlier, if you can get it to St Louis then I have a secure place to store it.

In your call history, my phone number started with (314) 691.......

Also, if any of the KC guys will loan you a towbar or trailer, I can hold onto those as well.

Good luck,
Andy

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may have a spare engine in Oklahoma City. Let me know if you want to try and replace it.

panzerwillie

thank you for the offer ,It has a new 6.5 turbo in it and by the looks of it this morning it looks like the timing chain broke and cut througth the front cover .