• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need stuff to make up some troop seats?

Aswayze

I ended up with a set of sawed up Deuce troop seats in the bed of an M882 I bought from GSA. I’ve pulled the cut up wood off of them and have the two sides shrink wrapped together for storage so that none of the little bits get lost.

All the metal bit are there save for the nuts and carriage screws (reusing old rusty bolts and nuts is a fools errand) so all a person would need to do is go get some decent wood from a lumberyard and track down a headache rack and you’d be all set to go.

If we’ve got anyone local to Kansas City who wants to just come get them they’re yours for the taking. Anyone from St Louis, drop me a line and I can get them carted over your way in a buddies M101A1 that’ll be headed that way later on in the month.

Not really looking to "sell" them and as such, I'd rather not ship them.

Thanks,

~Allan

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks