• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need TM# for Multifuel Injector Pump Adjustment

66Reo6X6

Help, I am working on a white multifuel in a M35A2 and am looking for the TM that covers injector pump adjustments. This number would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try TM 9-2910-226-34. I hope that it helps you out and gives you the specs you were looking for. Sorry I can't be of more help, I'm still a "noob" here.
God bless,

Tony;-)

tomfoon1

Can anyone tell me the correct install on a new injector pump . how do I know the pump is not 180 out of the Time. Will the front Mark and the hydraulic Head mark be showing or is this 180 out?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks