• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need to get a deuce from ga. to ma.

goodfellaelvin

Hello brothers. I live in Massachusetts and i am in the middle of buying a deuce in Georgie. My problem is i have no way to get it moved to Massachusetts. Is there any one who can help me? I am not 100% yet on the purchase but i will have a answer within the next few days. I am willing to travel with person helping and will work to get truck ready for movement. I try and try to acquire a few trucks but never got lucky. This is the closets to a final sale i have gotten. The deuce is not running and i think its been like that a long time. The truck is old and in need of a lot of work. Please can anyone help me get it home,Please
Can post reply,you can pm me, you can yell at me , i will be waiting

X-Army--Combat Medic

Last edited:

wb1895

Call Hot Shots transportation Co. He is here on SS, and specializes in transporting MV's.

Eric is an outstanding person, and always gives good rates to SS members.

He is located in NC and runs the East coast all the time.

goodfellaelvin

thanks buddy. i couldn't find his page, so what is his SS member name? then i can contact him personally and take it from there. i really appreciate the help, goes to show there is still people out there willing to help, so thank you again WB1895. i know this sounds corny but i have been waiting for a deuce to come into my life for 5 years so the last few nights i have been praying for the deal to go through. everybody knows how it feels when you get your first deuce, its a special day. funny thing is i am trying to buy something that, one hasn't ran in years, and two is mostly rusted up. its all i can afford but if i get i can build it back to its glory. its that i am trying to do, my passion is working with my hands. well gotta go, let me know about that info so i can see what could be done.--- thank you WB1895---

the generals might be the brain of a war but its men are the heart of it.
to our fallen friends who still have our backs in spirit and we have theirs in life

goodfellaelvin

Thanks for the advice buddies. Ill post my updates as soon as i find something out. Thanks again......to be continued......

there's a lot of quotes out there so i will say "Get Her Done"....Larry the cable guy

goodfellaelvin

its OK, i got over it a few weeks later. I finally bought a deuce, a Gmc M211 and a Gmc M135. I got both for a great deal, and i was trying for just one, but got a great deal that i could not pass up. Now i have twice the fun and twice the projects. Read my other threads for more info......later folks....