• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to get a small trailer from Spooner, WI down to St Louis, MO

Tascabe

Just bought a Russian trailer - now need to get it home...

Specs

Length: 2785 mm (~9ft)
Width: 1720 mm (~5.5ft)
height: 1190 mm (~4ft)

Weight - 350kg (772 lbs)

I am in Farmington, Mo south of St Louis - but could easily drive up to St Louis or even further to meet and pick up (just trying to avoid the trip all the way to WI)

Would prefer trailer not be run on its own tires (they are bias ply Russian/Soviet and pricey to replace) but it can for a short distance if need be. For instance I would likely tow trailer from St L to Farmington on its own tires.

Attachments

Tascabe

Appears so - or outside of fender.

I went with the UAZ model since it is the slightly larger version (and the tires and reflectors on this one are the UAZ variant) - this one has the data plate of the GAZ model - so might even be that tiny bit smaller

Attachments

gtodan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Either of the Gaz for sale?

Just bought a Russian trailer - now need to get it home...

Specs

Length: 2785 mm (~9ft)
Width: 1720 mm (~5.5ft)
height: 1190 mm (~4ft)

Weight - 350kg (772 lbs)

I am in Farmington, Mo south of St Louis - but could easily drive up to St Louis or even further to meet and pick up (just trying to avoid the trip all the way to WI)

Would prefer trailer not be run on its own tires (they are bias ply Russian/Soviet and pricey to replace) but it can for a short distance if need be. For instance I would likely tow trailer from St L to Farmington on its own tires.

Jheepboy

I am just north of the Twincities and tend to get to Aurora, MO. Was just in Aurora over the 4th actually. I do need to get back there sooner than later but have no date set. If your time table is open perhaps I can help.

Tascabe

I am just north of the Twincities and tend to get to Aurora, MO. Was just in Aurora over the 4th actually. I do need to get back there sooner than later but have no date set. If your time table is open perhaps I can help.
Thank you. I will let you know if i need to take you up on your offer. Right now talking to Chicago area friends about getting it and then getting it here later too.

My biggest concern is tires and axles at highway speeds since I have not seen it is person to check - hence the desire to trailer a trailer ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks