• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to know if anyone from the MI area is going to Aberdeen

ida34

I have a command tent and an M105 landing leg I need to get back to Michigan or closer. Maddawg is going to be at Aberdeen but I am not sure if I can get of work yet to go. Anyone going that can get this stuff for me and haul it back this way? Naturally I will kick in some beer/gas money.

Thanks
Chuck

TedG

Wow Chuck, I was going to make a similar post! I too need a part brought back to MI. It is a humvee electric winch so it will not take up too much room...

I also have to decide if I can go but it is too soon to tell.

beer gas money available...

ida34

If I do end up going I can probably work on both your requests. I just need a back up in case I can't make it. When I know for sure I will let you guys know. Maddawg needed to know so he knew what to pack.

citizensoldier

So you going to make it ida34? I have managed to dig up some other stuff that needs a ride back to Michigan.. Nothing big and I think the trailer has been taken care of.
Anybody else going from Michigan? Sounds like you could get some fuel paid for from allot of us..

ida34

I am think it is a go. Right now I would need to go down on Thursday and leave Friday to be home Friday night or Early Saturday. My son needs to be back. I was trying to work out something for your trailer but I really need to take my small trailer. It would not haul your trailer. I can should be able to carry some stuff as long as it is not to heavy. My small trailer can haul about a thousand pounds or so. I need to figure out if I am going to camp out and get a spot (if any are still available) or get a room at Courtyard. At any rate start me a list and I can get it back for you. The stuff I want to get should be light weight. Ted send me the details. I will let you guys know if anything changes but I am about ready to put money down so I plan on going for right now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks