• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to move a Jeep CJ10A from NC to TN/KY

DrJekl

I need a Jeep CJ10A moved from Concord NC to Clarksvill, TN or Linton, KY. I live in Clarksville but my shop is near Linton, KY, stationed at FT Campbell. Time frame would be later this month (June 11). The Jeep is a roller and will start but plan on winching it up on the trailer.

Specs:
She is basically a wide CJ type pick up. Not long but she is wide in the back and weighs in at 6600#. rear axle is 83" at the outside of the tires.

Let me know what you can do for me. I have used UShip in the past but thought I'd give one of you guys a shot this go around.

I can pay cash or if you like green metal stuff like trailers, CUCV parts, etc, we can do some trading. That would actually help me out because I need to clean up for a move to Korea next year.

:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks