• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to move a NON-running truck in AZ

White666

I am trying to figure out how im going to get my 666 moved from the yard I got it from to the yard I am going to store the truck in till I can get it inspected running right and licenced. It is about a 30 mile trip, it is a WWII 6-ton truck. It will roll just fine but the batteries are dead, I just don't want to risk anything trying to drive it that far (no tail lights, hasn't moved in 12 years, original wiring is questionable at best, and its not very inconspicuous. If there is anyone in the Phoenix metro area that would like to help out let me know, going to start calling wrecker companies tomorrow and see about prices.

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ask around for heavy haul trucking companies that have Landoll or RGN trailers. A wrecker company is usually too expensive.

Alredneck

Banned
Expect $5-6.00 a loaded mile plus hook up fees for a wrecker to haul it! ( not on trailer )

I have to be west of Phoenix here later this month. If things go alright and no more issues come up!
I would winch onto my trailer and move it for ya but would need space to move 60+ft of rig and trailer around to get to it and drop it off.

There are other members around the AZ area who could towbar it for you! DesertDeuce is not a good guy but there are others out there!

White666

Getting the truck to an open and accessable area isn't to bad, the guy does run an active farm and has large tractors available, I am not planning to move it till the end of the month or just after the 1st...so I've got some time to plan and look for the best deal.