• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to sell M105A2 trailer.

Blood_of_Tyrants

It looks as though I am not going to be able to pick up the trailer I won on GL at a Fort Campbell, KY/TN auction because my deuce will not be tagged properly by the time the EUC is cleared and it is the only way I have to get it.

I will sell it for what I have in it, $264 + $36 for me. Total is $300. I'll simply sign the EUC with you designates as the person who picks it up at Fort Campbell. PM me or email me.

acetomatoco

They fit well on a rental car hauling trailer from U haul and you can get a buddy with a one ton pickup to go grab it...or a landscape trailer or a flat bed type pickup...or many other ways... Send a rollback wrecker to get it off base...

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just call GL and ask if you can pick up in a few weeks. I saw one that wasn't picked up for 10 months in Corpus Christi. :wink:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I sent Blood a check for the trailer so it should be mine as long as the check dosen't bounce (just kidding David). I'm planing on pulling it home with my 2500 Dodge Cummins with a pintle reciver. Should I expect any problems? I'm going to carry a high lift jack and a air tank. I know the hitch will be low and I won't have any lights but I'm thinking I'll be able to limp in home 30 miles.

tklm539

Heck, I brought mine home with my jeep cherokee. 350 miles. I made it but I did have to put a new rear end in the Jeep two months later. I wonder if they are connected!!

You will be fine. Remember that the NDT tires are not rated for 65mph. Guess how I know

Man now that I look at the picture, I see why my wife was a little annoyed!! It looks like it is going to eat the car.

Attachments

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen several m105 trailers hooked behind a deuce or not hooked to anything but I didn't realize how big they really are till I saw it hooked to a Cherokee!

tklm539

Yea, It was really a sight going down the road. My wife commented that everyone is looking at us. I tried to convince her it was because they like the trailer..... it did not work!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks