• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to ship a M923 from Hodges SC to Fort Wayne IN

M1075

Just won a M923 from Hodges SC 29655 and need it shipped to Fort Wayne IN 46804
Thank you
Jeff
260-414-7352 Cell
Congrats on the truck, it sure looks nice! Until you get your EUC processed and cleared, I wouldn't get to wrapped up in getting the shipping worked out. It might be a while.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JSTIER I sent you a PM- Do you have a ramp/dirt mound somewhere nearby? If I can used a standard flatbed, vs. my m172a1 lowboy (overwidth) then my costs would be cheaper. Just need to know because my quote would be cheaper if I can use a standard trailer.

Let me know and I'll PM you my quote. Give me a chance I'll try to beat the others.

jstier

JSTIER I sent you a PM- Do you have a ramp/dirt mound somewhere nearby? If I can used a standard flatbed, vs. my m172a1 lowboy (overwidth) then my costs would be cheaper. Just need to know because my quote would be cheaper if I can use a standard trailer.

Let me know and I'll PM you my quote. Give me a chance I'll try to beat the others.

Sent you a PM

Thank you all for input and coments

pmramsey

If you stll need another quote, you may want to call the company I use for one way deliveries. Ask for Jeff at 1-814-913-1527

I last used them last month for a one way from Savannah, GA to northern Virginia. The cost was $1250.00

They loaded two 20-foot 5-ton beds, and three M32 four wheel, flat bed trailers each 14-feet long. I have never been disappointed. You got the truck at a great price, do yourself a favor, and truck it. You will discover an number of reasons why it was a good idea after you get it home and drive it some.

These guys are located in western PA.