• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need transfer case

Hotshot

Hi I'm new here so hopefully this is the right place to put this.I'm looking for a TO transfer case that is air shifted for my M35, Hopefully somewhere close enough that I can go and see it and haul it myself.
Thanks

FrankUSMC

Ok.... I will bite.. Hotshot where in the world are you?
If you in North Carolina, I might be able to help.
One of the few, Frank

Hotshot

Sorry I'm in Northern AR. Shipping now days can really hurt unless you get a good deal on an item. Thats why I'm trying to find one with in a couple of hundred miles of me.

AMGeneral

Hotshot,
I also have a spare airshift t-case for the M35 plus all the air lines but the rubber one under the dash and the switch itself.Located in western North Carolina.I'll take $325 for the complete setup,Thanks.

FrankUSMC

AMGeneral
Did you get the e-mail I sent you last week on the 5 ton parts for your cab? Today I was on a 5 ton that would make you cry, every thing on it looked new, she is heading for the range (read one way trip).
One of the few, Frank

Hotshot

AMGeneral said:
Hotshot,
I also have a spare airshift t-case for the M35 plus all the air lines but the rubber one under the dash and the switch itself.Located in western North Carolina.I'll take $325 for the complete setup,Thanks.

PM sent.Thanks

Hotshot

AM General did you get my pm? I'm not sure if they are going out.I have some to pick up the case but I need directions and/ or phone no. since he is leving Fri.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks