• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need transport from Seattle , WA to Brooklyn, NY

modified

got an MD-A I need shipped from Seattle, Washington to Brooklyn NY by July 1st or so as my target date. 101 wheelbase. 2300 lbs, give or take/ . she runs ..... no canvas, just bows. can anyone help please? thank you.

pm me if you can.

also open to any suggestion to reliable companies that haul.. thanks :!:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I started to buy an 8x8 truck bed from Idaho Motor Pool, but gave up when transport costs would double or tripple the cost of it getting it back to VA.....

modified

so far, I've gotten quotes for around 1000. in an open multi carrier. It's just to risky and costly to make a road trip out of a 50+ year old , 24 volt, 55 max mph, whilst the open cab. :drool:

modified

just putting it out there again, Got an MD-A ( Willys M170 ) front line ambulance I wish to have transported and shipped to Brooklyn NY from The Tacoma, WA area. Would like to obtain the vehicle before end of July. thanks for looking all. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks