• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need updated ALT/dummy light help

csramsey640

OK, My alts are now both charging, and after a trip to the local repair shop, some of this and some of that, he got the pass side Alt charging. He used a short jumper from the small red(in connector) to the brown beside it, and boom.

So my question-which he couldnt answer is this.

The brown in the connector-from the diagram, goes to the dummy light? However I dont have any dummy lights, because the IC was gutted when I bought the truck.

I installed a IC with guages(made dual Volt guages) and know which wires go to what. I also read the topics on how the dummy light comes into play.

SOOO, will wiring an inline "dummy" light to the brown wire(in connector) do the trick? If so, would it need grounded to the ground stud on the drivers alt, since its isolated?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks