• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Needed a bit of assistance, to get the cucv home, no lights..

84cucv1ton

[h=2]Good afternoon guys,[/h]
hope everyone had a good christmas. I put my m1028 back on the road. used it the last few days. did the basic things, clean it up, new rubber hoses , fluids and filters. lights were working fine. i have tail lights and that it. no head or marker lights. truck is very clean. grounds look good. i will clean the wiring. didn't get that far yet.. any ideas? about 90 minutes from home. not driving all that way with no lights.​

84cucv1ton

switches seem fine. all the fuses on the block are good. big 30 amp? that the one under the dash next to the starter relay? down in brick. need to get back to denville.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks