• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Needed new stuff to carry the old stuff

dirtyfingernails

Flood light set needed a trailer to haul it. Found an M492A2 (M353?) trailer nearby. Used the winch to slide the skid off my civy trailer an onto the military one. Went very smoothly. Unfortunately, the trailer and light set combo weighs in at about 4800 lbs. Trailer is very nice. Anybody know where I can get these small caster tires on the front?

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As I was reading the text I saw that you needed wheels. I was going to say that Matt had one but I see that he no longer does. Try Wayne Harris.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you find any extra castor wheels, citizensoldier needs one also. I'm sure he would appreciate any help he could get.

citizensoldier

Yep! I would be willing to go in on another complete trailer just for the wheel assembly if you find one. I need one like yesterday if you stumble on to more than one.. Is that one from Green Gem? I was huvering hoping he scrapped it...

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice. You got room on the trailer for the shower unit I have? That would be a cool combo, lights camera and wash action. :D What are you going to do with the Gen. trailer?

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you just looking for the tire? The place on 441 north of the FHWP on the left was called Garden sales and service now I think it is Greensouth equipment. 367-2632.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks