• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Needing m750 semi trailer moved

ROARKY

Purveyor of rusty iron
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As the title says, I am needing my m750 semi trailer moved from Newark, Ohio to Flemingsburg, Ky. Trailer tires hold air, Lights work but are still 24v. The drivers I had lined up ghosted me so I am back to square one. Will pay cash on delivery. It will take a military semi or a single axle tractor to ship it. Landing gear folds up and back. It was moved recently to a trailer storage lot so I need to Get it out of there. Lot is gravel. Review pics below.

159CF620-9CBF-40C9-A4DF-F2C21ECAA5B7.jpegB1500D90-A2E8-46B4-8B59-0EE79A2D5500.jpeg

unitedstatesoffreight

Hello,
Sorry about what happened regarding your other drivers that you had lined up. I can assure you, that would not happen with us. I can get this hauled for you next week for $750, permitting that the brakes and everything is operational on the trailer. Give me a call or text (386) 507-4197.

Thanks, Joe

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks to go down the interstate, this trailer needs to be riding on a RGN. Sorry to be a party pooper. 24 volt lighting, air over hydraulic brakes which probably need bleeding, and ancient tires spell DOT issues.