• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nervous

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
naw.. close is 3" and beside the limo. Then you can step out onto the hood. :twisted:

spkn if which, I had to enter a parking lot to get diesel te other day, and the whole thing was jammed up with a bunch of idiots waxing their cars cleaning their wheels and and drinking and listening to rap music. I could barely get off the street and through. Even though I was careful, I think I ran over someone's 6-pack of canned beer that they failed to move out of the right of way. There was a couple of loud pops and some spray but no sensation of running over anything at all. For all I know one of the beer-owner's posse may have kicked the 6-pack under the duallies.

Last edited:

Engine5

Your not kidding expensive. Just got it back from the shop, an illegal immigrant ran into the back of it with no license. Limo only had 400 miles on it. I asked him if he wants me to go the address of said I-A and drive over her car , but he said let the lawyer handle it. He is no fun.
I do the bachelorette parties for him. Nothing better than a bunch of young drunk woman in the back of a Limo. They could care less about what they say. They all get in as angels, but get full of the devil.

He has a 95 Lincoln stretch limo he is selling, I wondered about how hard it would be to put the body on a deuce chassis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks