• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Never know where to safely park

ChevyC60

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Friday we went to do a recovery (civiy truck) and this is what we came home to. Apparentlyly a storm came through and knocked down two trees. Ouch what they did to the Chevy C60 TT. Got the M816 out and lifted trees off the two trucks and a trailer. Only damage was to the Chevy C60 TT.

Attachments

crasheej

That's called the big oucher remover. Love mine . I've had to move big ones out of the county road that goes by the place. Never got thanks. Next time i'll let them do their on moving be like a week or so before they get around to it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks