• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

never posted pics of my 220/211

gunboy1656

Until now.

It is a 1956 M220, that has a cargo bed on it. I came from a drilling company who scrapped the bed before I got it. This was a spare bed they had laying around so they threw it on for no charge.

Well today I finally got pics to have of it on my computer, the pics are taken as the truck headed off to its new owner. He has not decided if he is going to try and put it back on the road. The new owner of my truck bought another 211 I made a thread about last year. So this makes his second truck in 3 weeks.

He also bought my straight green M105a2 off of me as well.

It was sad to see the first MV I bought head up the road.

Attachments

gunboy1656

Told the owner about the site so hopefully he signs up. He told me that truck had rust in the fuel tank so he took it off and cleaned it out. Plus a few other odds and ends so far. Cosmetically nothing a good refreshed paint would not hurt.

Just from what I see they have a lot of land to play on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks