• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new 1008

jsbrewster1

anyone in the Chattanooga area? i have a new 1008 and don't know much about them other than what the TM tells me, thanks doghead:smile:. but i was wondering if someone could show me things to keep an eye on inorder to presearve a good truck and make it better.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you drive it down to the Ga rally in a few weeks, I'll show you everything I can think of, about it!:wink:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At the top of the Main SS page, there is a link to the GA rally.

here's a link to the Durhamtown Plantaion "directions". Directions

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bring your wife, the rally is a great family friendly event(kids too).

Scarecrow1

Prevenative starts with learning the way it feels sounds and handles . No I'm not trying to be funny..... Listen to it when it's running well ,every engine has its own sound yours is no different... For the first week drive it as much as possible and learn it's in and outs . Check your fluids daily, all your fluids if possible. You already pased the hard part you cared enough to ask . Good luck :-D

mtjbrown

Hey, guys. I live in Cohutta Ga just south of Cleveland Tn and Chattanooga. Just bought an '86 M1028. Great truck! Was going to buy it for the axles but it runs so well I am going to drive it for a while and see how it works out!

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks