• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 4" lift and 35s on my m1008

landry1

Before:

After:

New 4" lift with 35's... if you going to lift it use a k30 kit NOT A K20. made that mistake haha
The lift is skyjacker and i got it from my friend who had it on his old truck so i dont know the actual price brand new

Last edited:

Hoolio

Looks like my M-1008.. Lift kit with Contico Texus 33" rubber on aluminum wheels , painted LIGHT tan..Mixed Omni 201465 champagne with 301127 silver, tonneau cover

rnd-motorsports

The part numberfor the lift hes talking about is sky-c14ock and for hydro shocks add -h for nitro shocks add -n the cost is with no shocks 411.80 with hydro is 544.70 and with nitro shocks is 566.39 with free shipping threw 4wheelonline.com for anybody that is interested!

91W350

2627 at 60 with a 35" tall tire, not figuring loss due to tire squash or loaded radius. I am guessing you are not losing much radius. I can see running 60 on those tires, it is a little high on the rpm scale, but the 6.2 might live there. It sure makes for a nice looking rig though. Glen

NJRICK

Just got a 5.5 in superlift kit for my M1008 My stock springs are 3 in wide. Springs with kit are only 2.5 in wide !!!! Whats up with this ? Anyone else run into this problem ?
Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks