• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new 5 ton

todd1874

Picked her up in construction yard all the glass was broke needed new batts had not been run for 3 maybe 5 years check all the fuilds flip the switch and it runs!! drove about 12 miles home paid three grand they wanted 5. it needs a tail gate and a spare tire rack and alot of tlc just want to show it off

Attachments

oilcan

Nice. It still has the paper clips on the bumper, too.

Looks like someone scrounged some steel out of the headache, though. Easy enough to fix...

I'd say you got quite a deal!

todd1874

took down to the shop about 28 miles from home it is runing better and better evey time i drive it it mising it tack it seems like 48 50 tops for speed dont want to push it get more looks in it than any truck i ever driven

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks