• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New acquisition....

sierra117

I have been told that the m35a3 uses the same winch as the m35a2 it just has a different hydraulic PTO setup seen some pumps on eBay for a reasonable price

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter

usafcajun

Thanks for the information on the winch compatibility.

@4X4 Forever.....I convinced the sheriff to get this thing with the impending possibility of 2/3 of our parish being underwater when they open the Morganza spillway. He just wouldn't pony of the cash for the 5 ton...so we settled for the deuce. :)

@glcaines.....The state agency from which we acquired this truck did not have a winch truck. I tried. :(

Thanks for the information on the winch compatibility.

@4X4 Forever.....I convinced the sheriff to get this thing with the impending possibility of 2/3 of our parish being underwater when they open the Morganza spillway. He just wouldn't pony of the cash for the 5 ton...so we settled for the deuce. :)

@glcaines.....The state agency from which we acquired this truck did not have a winch truck. I tried. :(
USAFCajun:

What parish are you in? I'm in Evangeline but have a whole bunch of relatives in St. Landry Parish (Krotz Springs). Looks like they are going to soon open the Morganza Spillway to relieve pressure on the Mississippi River and Baton Rouge. I've offered to help them if they need it, they are already starting to pack up their stuff.

I remember the flood back in 1973, there were fields 15 miles away from the river with 10-15 feet of water on them. This one is supposed to be worse.

Good luck to you and yours.

LC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks