• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New addition, m35a2c (dad's rig)

Pinkie

Dad found a m35a2c with the drop side removed, dump bed added and frame doubled. It have 9600 miles and has 452 hours on motor, 1973 model. C turbo and the motor is very clean. Here are the pics, we may pic it up this weekend, needs a driveshaft between the tcase and front tandem through.... here are the pics. This truck is much longer then our exsisting m35.

Attachments

Elwenil

RE: New addition, m35a2c (dad

Is the bed tilted to the front or the cab mounts bad? In the 2nd pic it looks almost like the frame is bent.

jh1990

I noticed that too, Lanty, but I've seen Peterbilt and Kenworth dumps that look like the frames bent but turn sout its not, might just be the front of the dump. just my $0.02 USD.

Pinkie

The first thing I looked at was the data plate. The plate says M35A2C DROPSIDE W/W. We think the frame is bent but we will have to look closer when we get it home, meausure it etc. The truck is about 2 feet longer then our exsisting truck. I will post more when we get more info. As for plans, we think we are going to keep the dump and paint the whole truck OD 24087.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial

Look at the right front fender! Definately looks like the frame is bent just behind the cab. Looks like that dump box has been way overloaded a time or two!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks