• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Addition to the Fleet

Saberr

Sure is a beauty. Looks like all the fun is gone though. You won't have the fond memories or cursing and busting your knuckles trying to fix it, no hours of confusion trying to figure something out :). Driven it much yet ?

61sleepercab

Good looking Jeep!! I had a Willys MB and ran around the farm on the old oil field roads. I rolled back against a bank and killed the motor which would restart and only run 30 seconds and die! (mud played the potato on the tail pipe trick) Mark

TGP (IL)

Got the backseat brackets and bows installed.
Added the canvas and have a couple of questions I can't seem to find answers for.

1 Does the side curtains fasten inside the top like the only way I could get it?
Or is it sandwiched between the outer top and inner flap?

2 Also have a 42" strap I'm not sure what it's for?
M38A1

Thanks
Tom

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks