• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Additions to the Collection on the Way!

Augdog1964

Ok, sorry... I'm about to burst...

A few new additions to the collection are on the way... but the one I'm most excited about is below....

discuss... guess... we'll see how good ya all are!

Leopard1.jpg

Rusty Nut

Leo

The Leopard (or Leopard 1) is a main battle tank designed and produced in West Germany that first entered service in 1965?

Last edited:

oboyjohn

Looks alot like a Leopard 1 A2. Is that a searchlight above the barrel or the simulator for simulating main weapon fire and bang. I have worked them up here in Montreal, mostly power train, engine, transmissions, and final drives. Hope you have a good overhead crane. The power pack alone is 5 tons.:tank:

Last edited:

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave, Your part of Indiana is going to sink with all the weight in one place. Very cool.
JC

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is awesome! CONGRATS on the new little one coming home! She'll make a spot in the "herd" and in your heart! AMAZING! =)
God bless,
Tony

Augdog1964

Good guess...

Leopard 1A1A4... she may be the latest mark leo ever released to public hands....

OboyJohn: If you've worked on them, we could sure use some pointers and guidance! You're welcome to come down!

Yes the box is the simulator housing for gunnery and combat simulation.

Ragnarok

The more "toys" you get, the more convinced I am you need a quad-rotor with a gopro cam to just line them up and fly over and around, a 360* view of each just to make us drool more haha.

Augdog1964

Yes, we bought the Leopard 1a1a4, the Swiss Pz. 61, and a BTR-70...

the two tanks are stilling scheduling the overwide and overweight transport...

however the BTR-70 showed today!

BTR70 arrival 2.jpg

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great addition to your collection. Looks in beautiful shape. Why was Littlefields collection being auctioned off to begin with? Did he need the money?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks