• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New arrival - 1097A2 in need of Soft Top

Unimog435115

Yesterday it finally arrived - after a long journey from TX., a 2004 1097A2.

While the soft top actually looked pretty good in the photos on GovPlanet, it has now almost disintegrated and torn. Responsible for this might be the forces of nature in Texas and maybe the shipper drove too fast... ;)

I now need another one: 4 man soft top, preferably in camo.
Gladly also an original softtop in acceptable used condition.
Any offer will be appreciated. Thx!

Unimog435115

Thanks for your appreciated suggestion. I had a look to his facebook pages. His work seems to very good, professional and worth the bucks, I assume.
But unfortunately I have to look for a used one...

And a driver sided rear soft door in camo is needed as well.

Where else can I look for used Humvee parts other than eBay.com and Craiglist?

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for your appreciated suggestion. I had a look to his facebook pages. His work seems to very good, professional and worth the bucks, I assume.
But unfortunately I have to look for a used one...

And a driver sided rear soft door in camo is needed as well.

Where else can I look for used Humvee parts other than eBay.com and Craiglist?
It's always a good idea to ask the SteelSoldiers forum, in the Parts Wanted section of the Classifieds. Head's up, eBay has a lot of counterfeit Chinese parts infiltrating its listings. Can be very hard to spot.
As far as HMMWV parts in Germany, that's something I can't comment on. We do have some SS members in your area, so hopefully they will respond.
Bulldogger

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks