• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New arrival at an already cramped shop

deuceman51

Here is my latest buy. It's a 1952 XM-211 w/w. I bought this truck from a guy along with a parts truck. He needed the room and I had an addiction to fill, lol. I now have 4 of this series truck(other 3 in pieces), a 62 M37B1, and 2 M105s. I also might have my first M35a2c and a water purification truck on the way. I just wish I had built my storage shed larger. OD fever strikes again!!!!!

Attachments

Westech

CPL
pa Rich I would take yours in a min if I had the cash. I want another GMC so bad. That is a really good price you have on the truck.
And Deuce man thats a sweet truck you have there. I wish there was one close so I could drive it. Mine is down to the frame and will be that way for some time.

deuceman51

Thanks. You can tell in the picture who was doing most of the work that day, ha ha. That is my dad in the pic with me. My parents think I have an "interesting" hobby, but they support me. They would rather I buy tons of OD iron than drugs or booze, lol. I'm just going to touch up the truck with a new coat of paint and put on all the right markings that are missing so it's ready for the parades next year. These truck are really great and are sure underated by some people. They are way cheaper than the M35s and are about just as good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks