• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Bilsteins good rubber and proper Tire Pressure... still somewhat jarring ride.

Merddin

I got Monroe gas magnums with lifetime warranty from Amazon. The rears were $40 a piece. The front I caught on sale for 15$ a piece.
So I spent around $ 120 on shocks and they ride great. I splurged on a 50$ Rancho steering stabilizer. Very pricy on the bilsteins. I know they are good, but $330?
Front 34919-$37.54
Rear 34920- $41.78
Amazon 7-28-18

Rancho steering stabilizer rs5404-$56.37

Last edited:

someoldmoose

PLEASE DON'T BLAST ME, IT WORKED FOR ME BUT I AM NOT TELLING ANYONE TO DO IT.

My CIVILIAN K20 had Rancho soft-ride 4" springs front and rear, RS 9000 shocks, all bushings and body mounts replaced with urethane (add grease zerks anyplace you can, urethane likes to squeak), and the ICING on the cake, a Bostum air-ride driver's seat. Rode as close to a Sedan de Ville as a K20 can and had great articulation due to the soft-ride springs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks