• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Bobbed Deuce owner in Scottsdale, AZ

dblankenbaker

After a few months of searchiing for my first MV, I finally broke down and "won" the eBay auction for a bobbed deuce in Southern California. Not exactly what I was looking for, but it looked too nice not to snap up. :wink:

I plan to add lockout hubs and a canvas top before next Spring (where to buy the top hardware?). Other than that, it will stay as is (see my profile pic).

This is the first vehicle I've ever bought sight unseen. So I do have a little anxiety about that. :jumpin: I already sent the deposit and have arranged to pick it up Friday, October 15.

David

MO MV man

I saw that rig on Ebay recently.
It looked nice in the pics, that's for sure.

Congratulations!

I'm partial to shortened original beds. :mrgreen:

wolf539

After a few months of searchiing for my first MV, I finally broke down and "won" the eBay auction for a bobbed deuce in Southern California.
Is that the one that was pictured next to the Porsche? If so, based solely on the pics and description it seems like you got a pretty darn good deal. Lets us know how it goes when you see it in person and pick it up. And post pics!!!