• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new camo paint job

solarmon

I see you've painted the story of the whole hopi prophecy on your truck. Never seen that on a vehicle before. I can hear the music to the movie KOYAANISQATSI just from looking at it. Based on what you have painted on your truck you would probly like that movie alot. Had to order my copy online. And yes that is the correct spelling of it.
one of my favorite movies

yetti96

I see you've painted the story of the whole hopi prophecy on your truck. Never seen that on a vehicle before. I can hear the music to the movie KOYAANISQATSI just from looking at it. Based on what you have painted on your truck you would probly like that movie alot. Had to order my copy online. And yes that is the correct spelling of it.

Here, I thought I was the only person who saw that crazy film. Glad to know I am not alone on my island of craziness.

jimmy-90

Yeah that thing messes with yer head alright:tin hat:Hehehe I kinda like watchin things that cause you to go crazy though.

Last edited:

NCH18

wow, that's cool. wish i had the the artistic talent to pull something like that off. awesome concept, great execution.