• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New CUCV, New to Automotive, New Problems

Zafy2

Hey guys, I've been a long time lurker and long time fan of the 09s, but I figure it's time to start posting and getting involved. I'm new to the automotive world so getting bit by the bug is going to take me for a spin, especially since I'm already having problems with it. I've downloaded all the TM's and here's a few photos of my truck!

IMG_5760.jpgIMG_5768.jpgIMG_5767.jpgIMG_5766.jpgIMG_5765.jpgIMG_5764.jpgIMG_5762.jpgIMG_5761.jpgIMG_5759.jpgIMG_5769.jpg

Swyzzlestickz

Welcome from Chicago, I know the feeling I too am new to automotive. Just dive in and read as much as possible about what your fixing. Beautiful rig you have there, A few questions for you. Can you supply more pics of your dash area? Mine doesn't look as clean as yours.

Last edited:

Swyzzlestickz

Thanks, Looks like I have a long ways to go until mine looks that good. I have to go take a look to see if mine has that gauge for the glow plugs. The more I look at what is missing in mine the more I want just cannibalize my gasser for its internals and gauges. Where about in Illinois are you? The PO of my truck had no experience wrenching so asking him questions and for help is useless for me