• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New CUCV Owner

rgguin

Well I finally got the 1984 M1009 CUCV today. Hopefully a mechanic friend can diagnose the transmission cover rubbing and right generator light problem so I can get on the road soon. I told him all of the suggestions I received here on the forum about my problems.

Thanks for the help and will needing more in the future. :lol:

motorolanut

Howdy!! and welcome!!, sometimes my generator light came on during idle but as soon as the rpm's went up the light went off. Go figure I never had any trouble over 3 years of operation like this. Just monitor the fluid levels in your 6tl's batteries
occasionally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks