• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new deuce #2-- wow!

Bow-man

Ok, picked up deuce #2 in Norman this morning. It is, dare I say-- a pretty truck! Ok, maybe handsome is more appropriate! No hickups, and it ran like a top. My wife and daughter came with me and even they thought it was a good lookin' vehicle. It will definitely be my "parade" truck.
On a side note, Sgt. Lee was courteous, quick, and helpful. Also chock full of information.
More pics to come as I clean this baby up a bit...

Attachments

coyotegray

I think that was the best truck in the entire sale...

I picked up my truck last week and have picked up several trailers from Sgt. Lee too. He really is a great guy... I think he does everything around there. When I picked up my first m101 last year he was baking potatoes for lunch..

Andy...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clean truck! Very nice. Anyone know what that extra piece is on the left rear lower rail of the bed is?

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice truck BOW-MAN. I returned Tuesday from TinkerAFB with my new acquisition.Nice deuce also. But not near as nice as yours. Made the 700 mi without incident, except a flat tire in Hobbs, NM. And right rear hub seal started leaking somewhere in BFE, TX.
This last one was purchase quite by accident. I put a minimun bid of $1600 and got it for just less than that. I really had no intention of buying the thing. I have got to swear off or I will be sleeping in my M109.

Bow-man

Have no idea what that thing is-- I left the truck temporarily at my brother-in-law's shop so I can't go check it out right now. I did see that in the picture though when I bid on it-- wondered the same thing!
Cloudcroft-- isn't that way up in the mountains? I think we passed through there last winter while en route to the Fiesta Bowl. We had to detour because I40 was completely shut down from Amarillo to Albuquerque. There was a bad-ass wreck there, I think-- and local po-lice had it down to one lane. Fun stuff!!!
Congrats on your deuce-- the last few at Tinker didn't look so hot so you must've already picked yours up. Think they are getting more in this week-- I've got to put the brakes on now or else I'm in trouble!!!

Bow-man

YGMIR-- cannot believe it took ya'll this long to notice the handicapped space!!! Good eye...I know, I know. It was my brother-in-law's store and I just pulled up so they could move some stuff around out front to make room for me to park and so my wife could go inside to tinkle!! :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks