• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New DEUCE is home :-D

LibertyDeuce

WooHoo, just won a shop van M109 :-D

You will love your new shop Van!!!!! It said it starts, all the more better if it's true. All you need now is a trailer... eh, better make that two trailers.
[thumbzup] :beer:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: WooHoo, just won a shop van M109 :-D

Hey Hey new van owners joining me and the others, Great to see it come your way. My EUC just got sent to Battle Creek so I expect it to head here soon.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: WooHoo, just won a shop van M109 :-D

What are your plans for the truck? I know at least a few of us that won recently are converting them into General Officer type quarters for on the road comfort.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The shop vans seem to be hot items lately! I got one recently, too. I have not seen the truck in person, but a friend, who is a surplus dealer, told me it is the cleanest shop van he has seen. It has brand new Firestone radials on it and, surprisingly, they are 1100s, but they left them as duals...and did not single it out.

Attachments

Green_gator

Gentlemen,
Congrats to all of the new fellow shop van owners. Glad to see that there will be many more "Army RVs" out there. I hope we see a lot of pictures as we all begin to convert the interiors to something a bit more comfortable. My son and I begin ours this weekend and hope to have it ready for the Georgia Rally.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope, for Bruce's sake, that the truck still has the 11.00 Stones on it after the GA rally. Those are a mighty fine looking tire that would fit wonderfully on my deuce.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yes please an update tomorrow my sons are headed to Fort Indiantown gap to pick up my two trucks and bring them back down south. How did your recovery from Rhode Island go?

Massm35a2

Made it home safe and sound. Jumped it with the slave and she fired up :-D Drove it home with Kaiser2Help following in my deuce. Only thing I did was change a bad fuse for the fuel pump. Blinker switch is broke. Not a bad truck. I will post more pics soon.

P.S. Brand new belts and fuel filters still in the packages were on the floor inside :)

kaiser2help

Well here are some pics I took for Massm35a2 of his shop van. This truck was a good runner. Not as good as his other deuce , but it made it all the way home without one problem. this shop van runs like a dogg just like my 5 ton M54A2. maybe someone could allaborate on this one. Will a different turbo really make it run that much different? any how enjoy the pics.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks