• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New deuce owner from southern CO...

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My experience has been that deuces behave poorly when on towbars. Gentle turns, and a driver in the seat for any sharp turns. Otherwise they try to flop the steering the opposite direction.

Ben613

Congrats Ben, nice looking truck. Looks like your truck has the extensions for a winch, but looks like the winch was removed. Does your truck have a PTO bolted to the transmission, and the control arm?
Everything else is there...just need a winch....anyone got an extra???

Ben613

Recovery went beautiful!!!!! I drove it 130mi home without a hitch....Thanks again coolcars!!!!!!!! Wouldn't have been the same without you!

Ben

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks