• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New deuce owner

PigIron

Bought my first deuce last month, I had no idea what kind of machine I was getting... I have been lurking and reading posts and I must say everyone on this site seems very professional and very informed. I will be trying to post plcs if i can make it work, i'm not good at resizing. However my Avater is my truck. :p

Ryan Hadskey (Pig-iron)
Memphis TN
901-361-4777

Last edited:

PigIron

Yea we got it out. Took a friend of mine's Excursion with a 12,000 # Warn winch and tied him off to a bridge piling and mahe a rear pull on me. Took longer to get him out there, than it took to drag it back 4 feet.!!!! Had a good time with some friends and the wife wasn't to mad..... Think I will invest in a winch soon:-D:-D

Pig

PigIron

Arlington TN is 15 miles east of Cordova TN (wolfchase mall) Right off Interstate 40 West Exit 25 to be exact. Got Deuce and dog will travel...............

Pig:-D:-D