• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New deuce owner

joem37

First off let me say thank you to jward1 for the awesome m35a2 i purchased from him. Nice person to deal with. I drove the truck home 2/14/2010 from dothan,al to jax,fl with out any problems. I will post pics soon .

saddamsnightmare

February 23rd, 2010.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. Likely the rest of your family is gonna think you are slightly addled...... If not your other friends and neighbors. Next you will be surfing the GL listings to see what other OD items are available, then it's EBAY for that one little thing your trucks missing..... No historic car enthusiast will begine to understand why you saved THAT.....aua

But here, you will find quiet acceptance of your hobby, you have joined the Brotherhood of the OD Illuminati.8) Congrats from Texas and next where I don't know....

Cheers,
Kyle F. McGrogan:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks