• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce Owner?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Invoice will not show up until tomorrow , "the award time" on the auction page. It is also the time your online EUC form will be ready to fill out.

MiltonFine

Yeah, this will be the first EUC. Do I have to pick up the truck 10 days after that clears, or after I pay the bill?

HD, I wouldn't mind tagging along with you to Ft. Indiantown Gap for your recovery since I'll have one of my own coming up. Send me a PM if you're interested. If you don't mind camping out, I may have a place you could spend the night.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Nice. We were going to bid on that, glad we didn't.

Congratulations.

jimm1009

Go to your account and check bidder history.
That will tell you if you are high bidder. If it has you at the top of the lot number for that truck then you are the winner and you'll get an
e-mail notification sometime after midnight tonight.
Fingers crossed for you :-D

jimm1009

KsM715

:ditto: Your bid history for that lot will either say outbid or high bidder.

The way the EUC works is, win the lot, pay for the truck in the alloted time and submit the EUC and wait, and wait and wait only to have them tell you you need to revise it then wait some more, months later you will be notified that it has cleared then they give you 10-14 days to pick it up and in that 14 days you find out that you only have something between 3 and 6 days in that window that they will actually allow you to make an appoint to pick it up.

The first few suck, but I hear it gets better. I'm on my 5th and its been 2weeks and my account still says submission pending.aua (yes I did live chat and confirmed they got it, a week ago)

wikallen

I have been waiting for a status update on my EUC after sending my EUC, license, and export document last week. Finally, I get an update today, asking for my license. So again, I sent in my license. This slow process drives me insane.

MiltonFine

Thanks for the support! :beer:

It says I was high bidder, so I was the winner. :driver:

Actually, this was pretty much average as far as the prices there today. They were all between about $1,650 and $2,000. So I hope I made the right choice. I really like the desert sand color. It should clean up nice.

After the wait, the next adventure is getting it home. Thankfully, it's all Interstate from here to Ft. Jackson, and rather flat. Just over 600 miles one way.

I hope I can have it home and prepped for the Memorial Day parade. I ran the Hummer a couple years ago, and the M35 would be a real treat for the bystanders. I've never seen one in the parade before.

Last edited:

MiltonFine

Have any of you guys from PA gone about remitting the tax paid in another state. I see I get the 5% hit for SC taxes.

I was anticipating that they would create a Pennsylvania title since GL is in every state. In a way this makes things easier because I guess I transfer the title down in South Carolina and pick up "in transit" tags down there. Right?

Last edited:

FormerNewMVGuy

If your state requires a title, it will be a florida title,in lew of an sf-97. I am in jersey and they send me florida titles for all the stuff i've bought,

Be patient, the EUC could take up to 60 days or more for a first timer, and the title ,Once applied for could take up to 60 Days as well!
I 've bought alot of stuff from GL ,and the key to it all is PATIENCE!
Once i know my paper work is in order,I just wait...I dont call em every week.ussually things go very smooth.
FYI take a digital photo of your licence and email the photo to them, they are picky about the licence photo,
Good luck with your new rig.

MiltonFine

Here is the return route from Fort Jackson:
I-20 > I-95 > I-495 > I-270 > US 15 > PA 581 > US 322

If there is anyone along that route for support, please send me a PM. It will of course be a while until we actually get down there... :)