• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new deuce seats

Tlauden

Hey, if there comfy and you can drive fine that's all that counts!! They look good in there, any pics of any mods you had to make to mount them or where you able to use the existing bt patterns

jrobinson5093

i was able to use the bt pattern but i built some brackets out of some old pieces of scrap iron I had it aint pretty but they work i will post some pics later.

jrobinson5093

The COLOR is OFF but they sit good and they were free. i will probably put some covers over them. my seats were shot so i had to do something for the people riding with me.

jrobinson5093

The leg room is the only problem i have run into. the seat sits a lil lower than before so the steerin wheel aint a problem. but the pedels are a lil wierd now but not so bad i cant stand it I may cut them and move them. the right side is fine unless your 8 foot tall.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks