• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce!

Nationwide 63s

Proud owner of a new (to me) Deuce!

it looks like this truck has been no less than 100 miles away from me in many times in my life.

ARNG in IL....where I grew up, motor pool was an hour or so away.

Kuwait.....been working here since 2005

Knoxville........just a couple of hours from home!

Thanks Ivebeenrocked!

Attachments

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A dropside. Nice! I appreciate mine - much more versatile than the fixed sides. Also a heater and what looks to be an overhauled front axle (tag on it). A little paint and she will look just fine.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

You have plenty of time to get right for the 2014 GA Rally which is, bar none, the best MV rally on the planet.

You are aware that a deuce is a "gateway drug" to the dreaded Green Iron Addiction, right.

First it's a deuce.....then a trailer....then a 5 ton....then a wrecker.....then a HETT............................arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh....somebody save me from myself!!!!!!!

Nationwide 63s

Next is parts! Brake lines, troop seats, cover, hard top....I can go on forever. My 923 just needs bows and tarp. The Deuce really needs a 105 trailer though! LOL!
...........Just saw the rides section..oops!