• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce

J70 Your truck was a back out from the 11/6 sale. It did sell for 2100 and change back at the 11/6 sale . The up side to the truck was the GL guy said it was real clean:-D The down side (if even true) he said someone that previewed that truck had said it had electrical issues:?: all with a grain of salt I'm sure. Best of luck with Your new rig and welcome.

Jack70

J70 Your truck was a back out from the 11/6 sale. It did sell for 2100 and change back at the 11/6 sale . The up side to the truck was the GL guy said it was real clean:-D The down side (if even true) he said someone that previewed that truck had said it had electrical issues:?: all with a grain of salt I'm sure. Best of luck with Your new rig and welcome.
Thanks for the info BBBC! It had a winch and a spare which were two absolute necessities (aside from a solid running vehicle). Aside from battery and chewed wires (from nesting packrats), what could the electrical issue be? Was it the GL guy at Kirtland?

-JP

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks for the info BBBC! It had a winch and a spare which were two absolute necessities (aside from a solid running vehicle). Aside from battery and chewed wires (from nesting packrats), what could the electrical issue be? Was it the GL guy at Kirtland?

-JP

JP, unless the guy that previewed it had batts or a slave, or saw something, I'm not sure what it could be. The batts in that truck were stone dead when I looked at it.

dabtl

I bought one from OKC in July. It had 'electrical' problems. It ran, no lights, no turn signals, no horn and at times the starter would not engage. When you get it home, search the electrical posts here and with a multi-meter and a long, really long, jumper wire it will all come together for you.

Jack70

JP, unless the guy that previewed it had batts or a slave, or saw something, I'm not sure what it could be. The batts in that truck were stone dead when I looked at it.
Dead Batteries is pretty normal, right? How long does an M35 have to sit for them do die? Sounds Like I'll add multimeter and a wiring kit to my pickup toolkit.

Jack70 I wouldn't sweat the Kirkland GL guys comment to much. He was finishing his last couple weeks with GL and might of just been suffering a bad case of short timers. I am sure of only what he said to me via phone about a electric problem, He was relaying 2nd hand info from someone who said it had a problem. The oldest trick in the book is to act as if there is a problem with the truck on a hunch that the short timing GL guy will repeat said problem with every tire kicker that previews the rig :stir pot: Any way You cut it what is is. Good luck to ya Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks