• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New drive line has been bought

hummer4x4guy

This past 9/12 I went out to Illinois with two buddies to pickup this drivetrain from a scrapped humvee. They got 19 tires between the two of them.
I'm very excited to get this final upgrade done on the truck.
If anyone has tips on things to do or consider once I start this process, moat likely next spring feel free to post.
Thanks
Joel
uploadfromtaptalk1442245250591.jpg

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully you have been stock piling parts for the conversion...all new drive shafts, body harness, TCM, turbo engine harness,... will need to be cut the body for the engine to fit, holes drilled for the trans and tcase lamp, turbo dog House, new A2 fuel tank, rear diff support, or modify old one, new rear diff yoke...and the list goes on.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks