• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

*** New Feature - PM Auto Prune

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M101a2

1st of all THANKS for letting me on line. Have purchased M101A2, need hand brakes any thoughts were to get them. Also would like racks and tarp. This trailer is in great shape.
Bobl

papakb

Those of us who live here in the golden state are already under scrutiny for everything we do regarding our hobby so the addition of rules to help insure that the powers that be don't have any ammunition for their self serving campaigns is a more than welcome addition.

Kurt Lesser

frodobaggins

Those of us who live here in the golden state are already under scrutiny for everything we do regarding our hobby so the addition of rules to help insure that the powers that be don't have any ammunition for their self serving campaigns is a more than welcome addition.

Kurt Lesser
Did you post in the wrong thread ?

IRQMP

Getting insurance and Plates for just purchased Duece

ALL,
Could anyone elaborate or provide guidance on obtaining insurance so I can register the 1970 AM General Duece I bought today....it runs..doesn't leak and is in good shape...
My insurance company won't cover it and I have run into a dead ends.....:cry:

Any assistance would be very helpful.....

Thanks in advance.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks