• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new form the netherlands

rangiejan

Hello ,

My name is Jan , i live in Groningen the netherlands .

i've just bought a Ford F350 in military colours and i am restauring this vehicle.

http://rangerover.mijnalbum.nl

It drove in Germany . Can anyone tel me more were they used for and where they stationend

i love this site and will be here often.

:-D

Last edited:

DAS

welcome

Jan.....we have a few things in common.....I am a dutchman too,love MV'S too and drive a FORD, and my great,great, grandparents came from the same area in Holland ..the old country...same as you. So welcome to the SS site......When you have some time,PM me and we can tell each other different things. Some day I would like to come to the old country to see all.......welcome here, DAS

rangiejan

Moin Ulf ,

the Ford wil be ready with easter so we will come over and have some fun there.

al ready soundbarriers for Paul ??:wink:

grusse Jan

:-D

Last edited:

rangiejan

Welcome Aboard- I have a few of those trucks, do you all have access to parts over there ?
with recent scrap prices 80 somthing f-series truck are sparce in junkyards nice trucks

we dont have many spare parts here , they did not drovehere much. so i have to buy almoast everything new .

I wish we had junkyards with lots off ford , i need some special parts.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from the Buckeye state.

Good luck with the restoration.

sw

Scarecrow1

Hello and welcome to the site . I' sure you will find all the answers you need here . Don't forget to search the TM,s under the Resources tab at the top of the page .........:p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks