• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Arizona

spare parts

Hello men. I stumbled on this site about a month ago and the fever struck. What a great resource! So after some horse trading
this 109 shows up in my back yard. I know I have much searching and learning to do, so thanks in advance for any help I may request\ receive in the future.

Here she is born 1972.

Attachments

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, nice find on the 109, even has locking hubs on the front axle. Have fun.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the hobby. You have a very nice looking truck. When I down size (he say's yet again!) I would like another 109. add air power steering like my last one..convert It to a camper (like the last one). Rather wish I had not sold it.

Attachments

spare parts

Nice truck! How's the project going?

Well I'm managing to stay just ahead of my wallet. Box is off, single axle in, paint in progress. Next is brakes and drive shaft and I'll be back on the road.

AZK9

... Well I'm managing to stay just ahead of my wallet. Box is off, single axle in, paint in progress. Next is brakes and drive shaft and I'll be back on the road.
Ha ha! I hear you about issues with the 'wallet'!!

It's not easy to slow-the-flow-of-green from the wallet to these trucks, but... it's all worth the fun and satisfaction!
Good to hear that you're making such steady progress! [thumbzup] Any pics?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks